It has been a week since my birthday and guesses what, I am 25! There are a lot of mixed emotions whether I’m happy, sad or feeling old but overall, I am very happy because it is beginning of my new year of birth. What did I do on my birthday, you ask? 😏 Well, on my pre-birthday, I went to karaoke in the city with my friends – it was the best night of my life and thank god we finally didn’t go overboard with the bills and😂 secondly, last weekend, I went to Sokyo at the Star with my lovely boyfriend. I must’ve said…Sokyo has the freshest and tastiest seafood! It is not a romantic dinner but I enjoyed that place a lot.
I watched Karlie Kloss’s YouTube channel on 25 Things I’ve Learned in 25 Years (can you be my Leo Buddy? 😏), it inspires me to do the same thing. Here are my 25 things I’ve learned or have done in 25 years.
- It has been a year since I joined the gym. I love morning working out but need to try new routines like using a yoga mat or a big ball.
- Building a business on my own is not glamorous than it looks. Managed to schedule three showrooms in one day. Travelling gets me pretty annoying because it is a waste of my valuable time but at the same time, I enjoyed what I am doing and definitely worths it.
- Always starts with coffee before the day kicks in from the gym to go to class.
- Transferring from accounting to digital business is one of my best decision of my life. Thought about it for a long time and it takes TYME that is actually happened. I don’t care that I am old to study or graduate, I wanted to make my parents proud and also, part of my bucket life. I rather graduate the course that I’ve to enjoy than being sad.
- I am a little hopeless romantic until I met my love of my life. I am very spontaneous, a weirdo and a free spirit, so it does scare the boys off a lot 😂We are been together for more than 2 years and I still got a crush on him.
- I still not great at girl talk. I am sipping the water type of girl. Great conversation, ladies?
- I have small of great friends who supported me over the years. There are times we are no longer in touch
- Buying too much makeup is never enough.
- Always remove my make up off and brush my teeth before bed, or else I get bad dreams.
- K-mart is my holy grail
- I always watch women entrepreneurs on YouTube keeps me inspired and motivated every day.
- Bring my own lunch to university does save me a lot of money. The food court is expensive.
- Explore brunch, restaurants and food festival are such exciting things. One of my best hobbies.
- Budgeting is my favourite hobby. Love to keep on track with my money. Is that bad?
- Loves to cook with the boyfriend. We are great at team working and add a lot of weird stuff onto the plate. #futuremasterchef?
- Wine is my new best friend. Drinking every weekend and sometimes when I’m bored.
- Building a business changed my life. It helps me to gain my knowledge and skills, as well my confidence. I get to create my content and be my own boss, that’s the best part. If you wanted to be an entrepreneur, you can do anything.
- I still managed to wake up at 7 am to get ready but my aim is to wake up at 5:30 am. #brutal
- Music festival helped me to get out of my comfort zone. Meeting new people, atmosphere and the love of music. I kinda have grown out because I am getting old.
- I’ve been through depression and anxiety in the longest time I remember but the only way to overcome is to stay busy. Depression and anxiety still in me but I always fight myself every day, telling myself I am better than this. It works.
- Drinking a lot of water is the best option for hydration, mind and skin. #yup
- It is okay to take a lot of selfies. I barely take a selfie for 3 years. My boyfriend thinks my pose is awkward. HAHA
- Thinking of the ups and downs I’ve been through, I am glad that I survived through situations and mistakes I’ve made. It does make me stronger than I really am.
- I always wanted to travel somewhere tropical and visit my parents’ homeland Vietnam. This is one of the reasons I build the business to save money to travel.
- Be yourself and don’t let others put you down. Most importantly, love yourself.
What I wear: Asilio x No Longer Lovers Dress